Payment for licenses or products can be made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard), electronic wire transfers, and personal or corporate checks made payable to the i.zone. If a credit card is utilized to make a purchase, the cardholder's name, as it appears on the card, must be provided along with the expiration date. Credit card fraud is illegal and violations are subject to prosecution in accordance with Saudi Arabia law.
- Its after receiving bank’s confirmation (24 hours), order will processed and will be deliver it to the shipping address;
- Delivery of your order will be through either iZone delivery team or through Aramex (which ever is Faster);
- Any purchase after 8pm will be subject to an additional 12 hours delay from the bank to confim payment.
Cash on Delivery
Starting from 1st/Feburary/2013 iZone Store launched the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment for all orders within Saudi Arabia.
- The maximum allowed amount of COD is Sar 4000;
- Delivery of your order and payment collection will be through either iZone delivery team or through Aramex (which ever is Faster);
- It is highly recomended that you check your order to confirm that there was no mishandling in the package that could affect the quality and performance of your purchased good(s);
- In case of mishandling (package not sealed, damaged, dents) it is advice to check the product directly in the presence of delivery person, where if the product is affected return-it directly. If you accept to receive the product even though mishandled and you didn’t inform the delivery person, it will be on your responsibility. The warranty (if/ when applicable) is still valid in the case of factory defect;
- For COD Payment method a symbollic fee of Sar 50 will be applicable.
Bank Transfer/ Deposit
Starting from 1st/Feburary/2013 iZone Store launched the Bank transfer/ Deposit payment for all orders within Saudi Arabia.
- In order to speedup the delivery it is recomendded to send us a copy of your T.T transaction upon processing the payment from your end to this email address email@example.com;
- In case the customer was not able to send us the TT copy we will wait for the bank confirmation to start procesiing (i.e usually bank confirmation takes 2-3 working days).
All orders can be placed online through the website. Please do not email credit card details without first contacting us. Neither i.zone Saudi Arabia can accept responsibility for the security of credit card or personal information sent through email. All orders are subject to availability and will be processed and completed upon receipt of full payment, or approval of the credit transaction NCB Epay. Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received. Completion of orders and shipment of products subject to online availability.
All products and software on the i.zone website are priced in Saudi Local Currency “SAR”, with an no additional sales tax. For all international orders, any duties or local taxes are payable by the customer or licensee at the appropriate local rate.
Currently, FREE delivery of any purchase via www.izone-stores.com is supported only within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Starting 01 January 2013, FREE delivery (within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) will be for orders of total value equal or over 500 SAR.
Orders with a total value less than 500 SAR will be charged an extra fee of 50 SAR to cover the shipping charge expenses (to any location within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
All physical products are shipped through Aramex.
In case of downloadable products (such as software and applications or similar) or iTunes cards, upon payment confirmation, request will be delivered via email attachment.
Digital electronic products such as CDs (Compact Disk) or DVDs (Digital Versatile Disk) can be shipped using either Aramex or the Saudi Post Mail system with no additional shipping and/or handling costs.
In case of delivery delays (due to forwarder difficulties or any uncontrollable circumstances), we will be informing our customers accordingly.
Upon payment confirmation, delivery time will be within 24 to 48 working hours if within Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam, and between 3 to 4 working days for delivery outside the mentioned cities (within Saudi Arabia).
All products and software are final. if they are faulty or if the wrong item(s) has been dispatched, within 14 days of delivery. If the correct products are ordered and received, they may also be returned for a full refund within 14 days. All returns must be pre-approved by i.zone via email. Returned products must be unused, still have their original packaging and labeling, and be accompanied by the original delivery invoice. Exchanges for products of equal or lesser value will be made if the customer or licensee assumes shipping costs. Nothing in these conditions affects the statutory rights of our customers or licensees. Credit cards utilized by the customer or licensee for purchases will be credited with the original purchase amount after returned goods have been received and inspected. All sales are considered final 30 days from the postmarked date on the original shipping package.
If an item is ordered that becomes out of stock prior to receipt of the order, the customer or licensee will be contacted via email and offered currently stocked items as a substitute. In the event a substitution is not satisfactory, the credit card information will not be processed and instead deleted from the server database.