Terms & Conditions – Online Purchases Only
- Payment Method
- How to Order
- Pricing Policy
- Return Policy and Out-of-Stock
Payment for licenses or products can be made by credit card (Visa and MasterCard), electronic wire transfers, and personal or corporate checks made payable to the i.zone. If a credit card is utilized to make a purchase, the cardholder’s name, as it appears on the card, must be provided along with the expiration date. Credit card fraud is illegal and violations are subject to prosecution in accordance with Saudi Arabia law.
- After receiving bank’s confirmation (24 hours), order will processed and will be delivered to the shipping address;
- Delivery of your order will be through either iZone delivery team or through Aramex (which ever is Faster);
- Any purchase after 8pm will be subject to an additional 12 hours delay from the bank to confim payment.
- Starting January 1st 2014, when more than one credit card is being used to pay the same order at the checkout, the order will not be processed until a copy of the national Id or Iqama is provided along with a copy of the used card showing the last 4 digits.
>> Failure to provide the requested identification documents will result in refunding the order amount into the bank’s account where the customer will have to contact it back in order to release back that amount, after providing proof of identification for security purposes.
- When paying using American Express cards, only those issued from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will be accepted.
Cash on Delivery
Starting from Feburary 1st 2013 iZone Store launched the Cash on Delivery (COD) payment for all orders within Saudi Arabia.
- The maximum allowed amount of COD is Sar 4000;
- Delivery of your order and payment collection will be through either iZone delivery team or through Aramex (which ever is Faster);
- It is highly recomended that you check your order to confirm that there was no mishandling in the package that could affect the quality and performance of your purchased good(s);
- In case of mishandling (package not sealed, damaged, dents) it is advice to check the product directly in the presence of delivery person, where if the product is affected return-it directly. If you accept to receive the product even though mishandled and you didn’t inform the delivery person, it will be on your responsibility. The warranty (if/ when applicable) is still valid in the case of factory defect;
- For COD Payment method a symbollic fee of Sar 50 will be applicable.
Bank Transfer/ Deposit
Starting from Feburary 1st 2013 iZone Store launched the Bank transfer/ Deposit payment for all orders within Saudi Arabia.
- In order to speedup the delivery it is recomendded to send us a copy of your T.T transaction upon processing the payment from your end to this email address email@example.com;
- In case the customer was not able to send us the TT copy we will wait for the bank confirmation to start processing (i.e usually bank confirmation takes 2-3 working days).
How to Order
The management keeps the right to cancel any order under processing in the case of logistics issues, technical issues, item requested is out of stock, not being able to reach customer or suspicion of a fraudulent transaction.
If one of the above cases occurs (for the exception of a fraudulent transaction), the management will issue a complete refund of the amount paid to the customer’s account and an email will be sent to him/her informing of the cancellation of the order and the refund done.
Starting 01 January 2013, FREE delivery (within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) will be for orders of total value equal or over 500 SAR. Orders with a total value less than 500 SAR will be charged an extra fee of 50 SAR to cover the shipping charge expenses (to any location within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
All physical products are shipped through Aramex.
In case of downloadable products (such as software and applications or similar) or iTunes cards, upon payment confirmation, request will be delivered via email attachment. Digital electronic products such as CDs (Compact Disk) or DVDs (Digital Versatile Disk) can be shipped using either Aramex or the Saudi Post Mail system with no additional shipping and/or handling costs. In case of delivery delays (due to forwarder difficulties or any uncontrollable circumstances), we will be informing our customers accordingly.
Upon payment confirmation, delivery time will be within 24 to 48 working hours if within Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam, and between 3 to 4 working days for delivery outside the mentioned cities (within Saudi Arabia).
Return Policy and Out-of-Stock
Clearance and discounted items are not entitled to any refund or exchange.
If the correctly ordered products are received, it may still be exchanged within 2 days if it still complies with the following conditions:
• All returns must be pre-approved by i.Zone via email;
• Returned products must be unused, have their original packaging and labeling and be accompanied by the original delivery invoice;
• Exchanges for products of equal or lesser value will be made if the customer or licensee assumes shipping costs (unless the customer prefers passing by our showrooms and do the exchange in person).
In the case of a refund is requested by the customer, the used credit card for purchases will be credited back with the original purchase amount minus the bank charges of 3% of the original invoice value and 15sar for the refund transaction, after the returned goods have been received and inspected by the i.Zone facility (process requires up to 7 working days).
All online sales are considered final within 2 days from the postmarked date on the original shipping package.
• If an item is ordered and becomes out of stock prior to receipt of the order, the customer or licensee will be contacted via email and offered currently stocked items as a substitute;
• In the event a substitution is not satisfactory, the paid amount against the order will be refunded in total (in the case of Bank Transfer and Online Payment), or will be cancelled (in the case of Cash-on Delivery payment) order.